Dream Checking Account
This amazing free checking account offers you 1.01% APY* interest with no monthly service charges or minimum balance requirements to earn rewards.
What if you had a free checking account that earned a better interest rate than most money market rates? This amazing free checking account offers you 1.01% APY* with no monthly service charges or minimum balance requirements to earn rewards. You even get free ATM refunds* nationwide and other benefits so wonderful, you'll have a hard time believing it's real. But it's not a dream -- it's Dream Checking!
- 1.01% APY* on balances up to $35,000 when qualifications are met
- 1.01% to 0.42% APY on balances over $35,000 when qualifications are met, depending on balance in account*
- If monthly qualifications aren't met, you earn 0.05% APY*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements to earn rewards
- ATM fee refunds up to $25 per monthly qualification cycle*
- Free ATM Visa card
- Free TouchTone Banker Access
- Free Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Free Direct Deposit
- FDIC insured
- $100 to open
To earn your rewards, simply do the following activities and transactions in your Dream Checking account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases post and settle
- Have at least one automatic payment (ACH) or direct deposit post and settle
- Be enrolled and receive E-Statement notice
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 7-31-15. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $100. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $25 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $35,000 receive APY of 1.01%; and (3) balances over $35,000 earn 0.21% interest rate on portion of balance over $35,000, resulting in 1.01%-0.42% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.