First Outstanding Student Savings Account
First National Bank believes in the value of a good education, and we want to encourage our student customers to excel in their studies with this account designed just for them. The higher their grades, the higher their interest rate! With the First Outstanding Student Savings Account, they not only learn good study habits, they learn the value of saving money.
This account is available for students of all ages -- elementary, middle school, high school, and full-time college students.
- Earn regular savings interest rate plus an additional increase determined by semester grades/GPA
- No monthly fee
- Interest paid semi-annually on collected balance
- 4 free withdrawals per month
- $1 per additional debit
- Free annual statement
- Free TouchTone Banker Access
- Various interest rates
- Direct Deposit
- FDIC insured
- $5 to open
- Pay Rate Chart
Grade point average based on 4.0 grading system or equivalent.
Bonus points paid for GPA over 3.0.
- Under 3.0.........Base Rate
- 3.00 - 3.49.......Base Rate + .25% APY*
- 3.50 - 3.74.......Base Rate + .50% APY*
- 3.75 - 3.99.......Base Rate + .75% APY*
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
Call for today's current Base Rate.