Paycheck Protection Program SMS Updates
Small Business Guide and Checklist
One great way First National Bank uses text messaging is to send out updated information regarding the Small Business Paycheck Protection Program. We are awaiting further guidance from the Federal Government. Below you will find what we know so far and you can Opt-In to receive additional updates as we know more by TEXTING 'PPP' to 620.236.6762.
What can you do to prepare?
- Upload the completed SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) application.
- Gather 2019 payroll documentation; suggested forms:
- IRS Form 940 and 941.
- List of employees on or around 2-15-2020 with individual annual salary/wages.
- Documentation of health insurance premiums made for 2019.
- Documentation of retirement benefits paid for 2019.
- Name, Social Security #, Ownership %, Address, and Phone Number for all owners up to an aggregate of 90%.
- If the entity that is applying is not a current FNB customer, please provide:
- Employer Identification Number (EIN),
- Articles of Incorporation or Articles of Organization,
- Operating Agreement,
- Drivers License,
- Social Security number of all signers and owners.
*INFORMATION IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS SBA DEEMS NECESSARY*
To access the SBA application, CLICK HERE.
To access information regarding the SBA Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), CLICK HERE.